Along with Innovative Design, Ultravision International is Revolutionizing Many Aspects of LED Displays
DALLAS, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultravision International, a global leader in LED products, has been awarded eight patents and has several more in the pipeline—a testament to the company's commitment to innovation in all areas of display.
Innovation is a cornerstone at Ultravision International, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of digital displays and lighting solutions. The company's commitment to innovation has recently earned eight patents for advances in the design, assembly and service of modular display panels.
"We are excited to be on the forefront of advances in our industry," said William Hall, chief executive officer and co-founder of Ultravision International. "The breadth of markets and industries we serve provides us with a rare perspective when it comes to the practical issues and concerns our clients face every day. As a result, we employ a 360-degree view when it comes to problem solving. This approach has been fundamental in our ability to focus on continuous improvements in all aspects of our business—including the technology, engineering, application and service of our lighting products."
Along with patents for design of the company's signature modular multi-panel display, Ultravision International has been awarded patents encompassing several other key advancements, including:
- A mechanical structure that allows individual panels to be mounted into a larger, integrated display.
- A waterproofing method that protects the modular display from moisture without protective cabinetry.
- A passive cooling method that prevents panels from overheating without air conditioning or fans.
- An integrated power and data supply that combines the two with a common connector. By doing so, adjacent panels are coupled together to form one cohesive display.
- An AC-DC power converter in each display panel to convert an AC power supply to a DC power supply for the panel.
- Modular digital display panels composed of pixels with different pitches.
- Unique features that allow defective panels to quickly be identified and replaced.
- Hot-swappable display panels so power is not interrupted to surrounding display panels when one panel is replaced.
About Ultravision International
Ultravision International empowers clients with custom, innovative, and cost-effective LED displays and LED lighting solutions to help them engage with audiences worldwide. Founded in 2010, Ultravision is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and distribution of energy-efficient LED displays and LED lights.
To learn more, please visit http://www.ultravisioninternational.com.
Send this page to a friend
Interested in Ultravision Products & Solutions?
Contact us for more information.