Regional Sales Manager
Ultravision International has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization.
Ultravision International is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southern California territory, Northeast territory, and Southeast Territory.
In this role, you will actively participate in the sales, design, quotation, submittal and order closing process in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
We will look for you to showcase your intuitive interpersonal skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and proven leadership to streamline processes, and maximize workflow. The primary responsibility of this position is to increase the Commercial Sales Market business within your given territory.
- Experienced in LED Display/AV sales and system design and be comfortable with audio, video, streaming, control and enterprise management technology and solutions
- Identify and develop opportunities, collaborate with the sales team to provide solutions, drive business direct or back to the VAR channel and assist in closing the sale
- Ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Must develop an executive annual plan for new business development and growth of existing accounts in line with the company strategy
- Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent and 5+ years successfully selling LED Display/AV/IT solutions into the corporate/enterprise space
- Experience in selling LED Display/AV solutions to IT, facilities and real estate executives
- An aggressive, motivated self-starter with an established skill set in consultative solution and relationship selling
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to large groups as well as Director, VP and C-level executives
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills and be a strong closer
- Excellent networking and communications skills
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions within the commercial audiovisual marketplace
- Capable of LED Display/AV presentation system design (audio, video and control)
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future.
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered.
Established in 2010, Ultravision International is a world-leading innovator, manufacturer and distributor of LED displays and LED lighting. We are your global source for high-efficiency digital video displays, LED lighting, electronic scoreboards and more. See more about us at www.ultravisioninternational.com
At Ultravision International, we offer a strong base salary with uncapped commission as well as a competitive total incentive package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!